- Can we LOVE without being LOVED ? - June 11, 2023
- Are you dealing with a TOXIC personality or TOXIC culture in your life? Check it out before it gets too late……. - April 6, 2022
- Darshan Kumar. Another case study - April 3, 2022
Very very very good morning to all fellow travellers,
Today is the last day of the Month of March 2022 and this can be a good opportunity to just review the month and get ready for the next one with new energy, new enthusiasm and refreshed perspective.
A few questions to self can help in this review. Just sharing for your reference (you can add more if you like.)
- How was my month in terms of my emotional, mental and physical health?
- How am I feeling now as of today?
- What I have learnt in the last 30 days?
- In what attitude have I mostly remained in the last 30 days?
- Did I praise or criticize more in the last 30 days?
- Was I able to stick to my words in the last 30 days – whether small or big?
- What were the best moments of my life in the last 30 days?
- How have I seen nature in the last 30 days?
- How have I presented my helping hand to anyone in the last 30 days?
- How have I managed my stress and anger in the last 30 days?
- What I have done to contribute to my personal growth?
- Have I taken a step forward towards becoming a better version of myself – however tiny it may be – in the last 30 days?
- Have I reacted or responded more in the last 30 days?
- Did I feel that I really lived my life in the last 30 days?
Ask these questions to yourself, whenever you get time today. Or better, take out the time to ask these questions in a quiet place of your choice and listen to the answers. Don’t interrupt yourself. Don’t judge. Don’t react. Just listen…….. And you will surprise yourself in many ways……………..
And then be ready to welcome another window of 30 days tomorrow with a refreshed attitude, learnings from the last 30 days and with refreshed zeal and enthusiasm.
My best wishes.
Glad and honoured to be connected.
Have a great time ahead.